Price Range : Under $10 ($)
Adress: 202 Park Ave, Laguna Beach, CA 92651
Phone: (949) 715-4581
- turned_in_notVegan OptionsYes
- list_altTakes ReservationsNo
- credit_cardAccepts Credit CardsNo
- thumb_upGood ForLunch, Dinner
- directions_bikeBike ParkingYes
- accessibilityGood for KidsYes
- groupGood for GroupsYes
- volume_upNoise LevelAverage
- turned_in_notGood For Happy HourNo
- transit_enterexitOutdoor SeatingYes
- tvHas TVNo
- turned_in_notWaiter ServiceNo
I've only had the chicken Shawarma. One of the best places that have Shawarma especially the chicken! You can tell they use fresh chicken breast to make it not like some other restaurants which they use the minced, compressed chicken meat which you can't tell if its a real meat or not ! Or maybe a leftover chicken!
Really recommend you guys this restaurant! Add some garlic sauce to your sandwich so you can feel the happiness
Best shawarma I've had to date!
Clean friendly and competent service,
Worth the trip any time.
From the time I got in line to the time that I paid, it took 30 minutes. Wow. And it was not that long of a line at all. Just for reference, when I got in line I was on the inside of the seating area. That just might be the longest I've ever spent ordering at a fast food in my entire life.
Only two people worked on a busy summer Saturday evening right across the beach. They definitely needed at least a third employee. I watch multiple people get in line and after about 5 minutes of the line not moving they left. And I'm sure quite a few the people in line like me said to themselves that they'll never be back. So hopefully the reason they only had two staff was because someone called in sick, and the case not being that they are simply short sighted for trying to save $15 an hour for a part-timer 4 hour shift, because they lost that amount many times over.
I also noticed a lot of inefficiencies:
1) having to unwrap each single bag of bread (and never mind putting the Unsanitized bags on top of the sanitize sandwich making top). They should unwrap a bunch of bags ahead of the rush and put them in a plastic bin.
2) every time they filled one of those little soufflé cups with side sauces it took about 10 seconds, especially with each bottle of sauce which they only place vertically would have all the sauce at the bottom. They could've done that before the dinner rush.
3) very disorganized in which sandwich belong to each customer. They can simply use a sharpie to write it on there as soon as they make it. It was a total cluster at the register with the guy telling each of us what we ordered, and on top of that assuming what he memorized is inside of the sandwiches is correct (indistinguishable from outside the foil rapper), and yet the customers had to keep correcting him. Overall don't be surprised if you asked what you ordered about five times.
4) they kept stopping and grabbing items from the back or prepping items such as making the little French fries holders. Again, should've made all these before the rush.
In the end you get this giant wrap, large enough for two people, but enough meat for half. By the way, the Gyro was very salty. Just overall the taste was just OK. This place specializes in these sandwiches, yet your typical mediterranean chain stores taste much better
I love this place!
The chicken gyro is delicious - the meat is tender and flavorful and accompanied with fresh veggies.
They cook the falafel and fries when you order.
They are the best falafel I have had- so crunchy and flaky on the outside and aromatic herbs.
I asked for one falafel on the side and he gave it to me free.
Cake is for birthdays, tacos are for Tuesdays, hot dogs are for July, and Adonis Mediterranean Grill is for your trip to the beach.
After a day full of running on the shore and sweating a whole bunch in the ocean, you're 1) famished, and 2) craving a particular type of food. There was a bit of a long wait of around 10 minutes standing in line but I think that if you don't go during rush hour, it will be okay. I ordered the gyro sandwich combo (comes with fries and bottled beverage). The price was around $15, which was a bit expensive, but I would definitely come here again. The meat was fresh and tasty, the veggies were fresh, and the tzaziki sauce was amazing.
Although there could be improvements in making the process of ordering more efficient, Adonis is one must-go-to spot in Laguna Beach juncture.
Tip: Get your food to-go and eat it on the beach! There are tables right across the street onlooking the shore. Hope you guys enjoy.